Friday, January 22, 2010

What's up?

Hello everyone, my name is Michael Mulder and this is my blog. I enjoy playing sports and I love to work out. I don't really have any favorite novels because i am not a big reader. I believe that the last book I read was Huck Finn. I didn't like it very much. My favorite movie is the Hangover. My favorite vacation was a trip to California. The trees were big there. A guess a funny story would be the two weeks in the summer when I tried to do backflips. I tried them off the ground, off a ledge, and even off a car. I never landed one. I was very disappointed and in more pain then I would like to remember. It wasn't very funny at the time but looking back I can see how it might be humorous. I am usually in a good mood. I am decent at most things but not great at anything in paticular. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment