Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Hero

My hero would have to be Mackenzie Kenney. She is my hero for many reasons. Actually I lied she is really only my hero because she saves my english grade. First off, i am not a very computer savy person. When sunday night rolls around I remember two things. First, I have to do a blog for english that I put off all week. Second, I dont remember the web address for Mr. Lunn's blog (to find out what i have to write about) or even how to blog. I frantically rack my brain for someone nice and intelligent enough to answer my questions without calling me a moron. That is when I decide to talk to Mackenzie who graciously helps me out until my blog is finished. I owe this very blog that you are reading to her help and that is why Mackenzie Kenney is my hero.

2 comments: